#borders #borders


New law in Canada cracks down on DWI offenders
WIVB-TV News 4
You will have to file at the Canadian consulate in order to regain the right to enter back into Canada," said Fiegel. But you can't file with the Canadian …

Join main@aicap-aifap.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.