Topics

Letter re: U.K. male arrested in Los Angeles

AICAP <legal.mail@...>

From: MIXEYTIT@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 27 08:34:59 2002
To: para.legal@justice.com
Subject: steven smulski

my nephew has been arrested in los angeles. I am not sure of the
exact charge yet, but it isdrug related.

His father was an american naval c.p.o, who retired to Scotland - my
sister is scottish -

Steven was born in Scotland, but he chose to have dual nationality.
He came to work in los angeles two years ago and on an American
passport.

He is 25 years old - 23 of which he lived in Scotland where he was
actually born.

My question is - will it be possible for him to be deported back to
u.k. or not.

any information you could let me have would be most gratefully
received.

Margot Austin