Topics

your attention required

AICAP <deportee@...>

From: "anttomm" <anttomm@...>
Date: [no date]
To: "aicap" <aicap@...>
Subject: your attention required

No 5 PARK AVENUE,
G.R.A, ENUGU.
ENUGU STATE,
TEL:234 90506653
TEL:874-762864162
FAX:874 762864164
{VERY URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION}
GREETINGS

IN ORDER TO TRANSFER OUT (USD$126 MILLION DOLLARS) FROM
OUR BANK. I HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK YOU TO LOOK FOR A
RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON WHO WILL BE CAPABLE FOR THIS
IMPORTANT BUSINESS BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NEVER LET
ME DOWN EITHER NOW OR IN FUTURE.

I AM MR. EMMANUEL OBI, THE EASTERN DISTRICT BANK
MANAGER OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC. (UBA). THERE IS
AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THIS BANK IN 1980 AND SINCE 1990
NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN. AFTER GOING
THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT
IF I DO NOT REMITT THIS MONEY OUT URGENTLY IT
WILL BE FORFEITED FOR NOTHING.

THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR. SMITH B. ANDREAS, A
FOREIGNER, AND THE MANAGER OF PETRO - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SERVICES, A CHEMICAL ENGINEER BY PROFESSION AND HE DIED
SINCE 1990. NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR
ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO
OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS
WELL THAT THIS COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT
THIS ACCOUNT AND THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD$126
MILLION DOLLARS).

I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO A SAFE FOREIGNERS
ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY FOREIGNER, I AM
ONLY CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY
CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL BANK HERE, BUT CAN ONLY
BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS
IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT IS
MR. SMITH B. ANDREAS IS A FOREIGNER TOO. I KNOW THAT
THIS MASSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE DON'T
KNOW OUR SELVES BEFORE, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND
A GENUINE BUSINESS.

I ONLY GOT YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS FROM THE COMPUTER WITH
BELIEVE IN GOD THAT YOU WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN IN THIS
BUSINESS YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAVE CONTACTED
IN THIS BUSINESS, SO PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY SO THAT I
WILL INFORM YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE URGENTLY. I WANT
US TO SEE FACE TO FACE OR SIGN A BINDING AGREEMENT TO
BIND US TOGETHER SO THAT YOU CAN RECIEVE THIS MONEY
INTO A FORIEGN ACCOUNT OR ANY ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE
WHERE THE FUND WILL BE REMMITTED. AND I WILL FLY TO
YOUR COUNTRY FOR WITHDRAWAL AND SHARING AND OTHER
INVESTMENTS.

I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE OF THE NEED TO INVOLVE A
FOREIGNER WITH FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND FOREIGN ENEFICIARY.
I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION TO MAKE THIS WORK FINE.
BECAUSE THE MANAGEMENT IS READY TO APPROVE THIS PAYMENT
TO ANY FOREIGNER WHO HAS CORRECT INFORMATION OF THIS
ACCOUNT, WHICH I WILL GIVE TO YOU LATER IMMEDIATELY, IF
YOU ARE ABLE AND WITH CAPABILITY TO HANDLE SUCH AMOUNT
IN STRICT CONFIDENCE AND TRUST ACCORDING TO MY
INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICE FOR OUR MUTUAL
BENEFIT BECAUSE THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN
IN MY LIFE.

I NEED TRUTHFUL PERSON IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE I DON'T
WANT TO MAKE MISTAKE I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE AND
TRUST. WITH MY POSITION NOW IN THE OFFICE I CAN NOT
TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNERS RELIABLE ACCOUNT
WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY
WILL BE INTACT PENDING MY PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR
COUNTRY FOR SHARING. I WILL
DESTROY ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY WE
RECIEVE THIS MONEY LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE.

YOU CAN ALSO COME TO DISCUSS WITH ME FACE TO FACE AFTER
WHICH I WILL MAKE THIS REMITTANCE IN YOUR PRESENCE AND
TWO OF US WILL FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY AT LEAST TWO DAYS
AHEAD OF THE MONEY GOING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I WILL APPLY FOR ANNUAL LEAVE TO GET VISA
IMMEDIATELY I HEAR FROM YOU THAT YOU ARE READY TO ACT
AND RECEIVE THIS FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT. I WILL USE MY
POSITION AND INFLUENCE TO EFFECT LEGAL APPROVALS AND
ONWARD TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH
APPROPRIATE CLEARANCE FORMS OF THE MINISTRIES AND
FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENTS. AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS
BUSINESS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN 20% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT,
75% WILL BE FOR ME, WHILE 5% WILL BE FOR EXPENSES BOTH
PARTIES MIGHT HAVE INCURED DURING THE PROCESS OF
TRANSFERING.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EARLIEST REPLY BY
MAIL. anttomm@... or anttomm@...

YOURS TRULY,

EMMANUEL OBI